Located in Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A Southside Indianapolis custom fabrication shop is looking to hire a MIG/TIG Welder!
- The Welder will be responsible for planning and producing metal forms or objects, reconstructing damaged articles of various metals and alloys, and using hand tools, fixtures, jigs, and clamps for small welding jobs.
- Additionally, this position is responsible for cutting metal using a torch and following diagrams or sketches, welding/fusing different metals to withstand great strength demands while avoiding distortion and regulating equipment as necessary for the work performed.
- $20-30/hour depending on experience level
- Benefits upon hire
Schedule: 1st shift, Monday- Friday
- Candidate must have experience with TIG Welding on stainless steel projects to precision.
- Must be able to read and interrupt blueprints and understand shop math to create projects from start to finish
- Must have prior experience TIG welding on light gauge Stainless (20 – 14 gauge)
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson – ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143