HUTCHINSON | THIRD SHIFT
Located in Hutchinson, KS
This position starts at $19.43/hr. with a shift increase for third shift. There is potential to progress quickly within levels based on completed training and demonstrated skills on the job. We currently have open positions for third shift. We are offering a sign-on bonus for all new hires.
- Perform a wide range of mechanical troubleshooting and repairs
- Some Electrical knowledge helpful
- Wastewater experience preferred
- Boiler experience helpful
- Collect data and record on statistical charts
- Ability to move from one area of production to another (temperature extremes)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs
- Regularly required to stand, stoop, bend, climb ladders, change work levels, twist and squat, climb stairs, reach, push, pull and move about the facility
- Must be able to read simple explicit instructions and do required paperwork.
- Must wear necessary safety equipment, etc.
- Must be self-motivated
- Good communication skills
- Must have excellent attendance record
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Must have a minimum of (1) years of mechanic work experience documented in the work history section of the application or be graduate of an industrial maintenance training program. (can be a combination of employers as long as experience is at least 1 years)
- 6 months continuous employment in the past 12 months
Express Office: Hutchinson
25 West 2nd
Hutchinson, KS 67501