Maintenance Tech- Day Shift
Located in Woodland, WA
Express is hiring for a Maintenance Technician for our client in Woodland, WA
Objective of the position: Service and Maintain intended equipment design and construction for established manufacturing purposes.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Bearing greasing, oil fluid levels, chin and belt tension and conditions
- Maintenance and repair of hydraulic equipment
- Sprockets, pins, gears, shears, and keepers conditions
- Use of power tools to perform repairs and maintenance work
- May drive forklift or use pallet jack
- Fabricating using basic fabrication tools, welder, torches, and materials
- Basic operational maintenance and troubleshoot equipment
- Follow work instructions and SOP''s
- Various other duties in multiple departments as directed by supervisor and management.
- Must be able to lift 50lb.
- 1+ yrs of experience in a maintenance department in a manufacturing environment required.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Stop by our office at 1208 Washington Way Suite 130, Longview, WA 98632 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632