Located in Texarkana, TX
Position: Project Estimator/Sales
Location: Texarkana, TX
Hours: M-F 7am - 5pm
- Identify factors affecting costs, such as: production time, materials, and labor.
- Read blueprints and technical documents in order to prepare estimates.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, clients, contractors, and project managers.
- Calculate, analyze, and adjust estimates.
- Recommend ways to increase cost efficiency.
- Work with sales teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients.
- Maintain records of estimated and actual costs.
- Math and IT ability with an analytical mindset.
- High school degree required. Bachelor’s degree or commercial construction experience a plus.
- Analytical skills - Consider and evaluate different construction and manufacturing methods and options to determine the most cost-effective solution that meets the required specifications.
- Detail oriented - Pay attention to detail because minor changes can greatly affect the overall cost of a project or product.
- Math skills – Accurately calculate labor, material, and equipment cost estimates for construction projects.
- Time-management skills - Work on fixed deadlines. Plan and work efficiently.
- Use software – Bluebeam Revu for project takeoff and ProContractor Estimating for estimate entry/evaluation. General use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Express Office: Texarkana
3206 Jefferson Avenue
Texarkana, AR 71854