Located in Lawrenceville, GA
Manufacturing Associate- Assembler
The Manufacturing Associate- Assembler is responsible for performing manual labor along a production line. Operates and troubleshoots production line machinery and computers.
- Reads and understands instructions and assembles products or their parts and components.
- Tests the partly assembled parts before the final assembling.
- Moves the pieces or the products to the next stage of the manufacturing process.
- Follows the safety procedures, environmental guidelines and standard rules and regulations during the assembling process.
- Keeps the workstations orderly, stores and maintains the tools and parts, tests equipment and keeps accurate documentation.
- Follows the targets and deadlines for the assembling process.
Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
If qualified, please apply to this post, call Tiffany at Express 678-475-1010 ext. 604 or text 3SATE to 678-475-1010 today!
Express Office: Lawrenceville
1695 Duluth Highway
Lawrenceville, GA 30043