Located in Salem, OR
Express Employment Professionals is now recruiting for a Bookkeeper for a Salem area company focused on fence, gate, and railing installations.
Schedule: M-F; 8am-5pm
- Primary owner of the month-end close process
- Assists in all phases of corporate accounting, including but not limited to maintenance of accruals, prepaid, fixed assets, and depreciation
- Helps in AP and AR
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations, roll forwards, and journal entries
- Review and prepare journal entries for corporate expense reports and credit card spending
- Assists in payment processes and appropriate general ledger coding of invoices
- Files sales tax report and maintain related accounts and records
- Prepare work papers for year-end review from auditors
- Assist management with developing, implementing, and maintaining the system of internal controls
- Audit and improve current accounting practices.
- Must be detailed oriented and understand the importance of accuracy
- Knowledge of databases (fields, tables, queries, linking, etc.)
- Experience in Excel, Access.
- Knowledge in JobView is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Five years'' experience in similar roles required
Contact us today! Call our office today to apply over the phone (503) 399-1200! Or email us your resume at: Erin.Dunn@ExpressPros.com *Please add “(Bookkeeper)” to the subject line of your email.
Express Office: Salem
925 Commercial Street South
Salem, OR 97302