Bilingual Intake Specialist
Located in Longmont, CO
A long-standing local provider of in-depth public services in Longmont, CO is Now Hiring a Bilingual Intake Specialist to join their team as soon as possible! This position works with incoming participants and helps them gather the necessary information they need to successfully enroll in programming. It also requires extensive utilization of internal databases to manage highly confidential information.
Job tasks for the Intake Specialist include:
- Complete intake process with participants in both English and Spanish
- Collect and process eligibility documentation to enroll participant in programming
- Enter required intake and eligibility data into case management database
- Review all available services with participant and provide warm handoff to Resource Specialist team or link to partner organizations as appropriate
- Enter services provided into database system
- Provide support to other paid and volunteer staff working in all participant departments
- Maintain all confidential information
- Comply with all privacy laws and regulations, which apply to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information
- Attend regular meetings as a member of the program team
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Location: Longmont, CO
Position Type: Full-time
Intake Specialist Qualifications: Bilingual in Spanish/English required, preferably in the workplace. Previous experience in a receptionist/admin role preferred.
EASY WAYS TO APPLY NOW!
- Call our office 303-678-1608 for a phone interview today
- Download the ExpressJobs App and apply directly from your mobile device
- Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com - submit it to the Longmont location.
In addition to a GREAT job, Express also offers:
- ACA-compliant medical coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Scholarship opportunities
Employee Assistance Program:
- Consultations with professionals in areas such as marriage, family, anxiety, & substance abuse
- Help regarding financial, childcare, eldercare, legal & daily living issues
- Resources for better health and wellness
ExpressLearn Skills Training:
- Free courses in Accounting, Customer Service, Software, Workplace Skills – many more!
- Free courses in Interviewing & Job Search, Time Management and Conflict Management
CALL OR TEXT EXPRESS FOR MORE INFO TODAY! 303-678-1608
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including all Administrative, Commercial, and Light Industrial positions. We find jobs for over 1,000 people every year in Boulder and Southwest Weld Counties. Let us help you today!
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/longmontco
Express Office: Longmont/Boulder
275 South Main Street
Longmont, CO 80501