Located in GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Service Technician Job Summary
A machine building and installation company based in Grand Rapids, MI is adding Service Technicians to their growing team. This individual will be travelling locally and nationally to customer sites to install and service custom-built packaging equipment. This is a permanent, direct hire opportunity with a company that is willing to train and invest in its team.
Service Technician Requirements
- Complete equipment troubleshooting for a variety of customers on-site.
- Collaborate with team members internally and at client sites.
- Conduct follow-up communication with current and past customers offering service, additional support and training.
- Frequent national travel is required, with the opportunity to be home every weekend.
Schedule: 1st shift, Monday – Friday, 6:30am - 5pm
Pay: $24-$30/HR based on experience and qualifications.
Service Technician Qualifications
- Ability to interpret and understand blueprints and schematics.
- 2+ years’ experience completing mechanical troubleshooting.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly.
- This role requires successful completion of pre-employment screens including a background check.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519