Front Office Coordinator / Receptionist
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $15.00 /hr base+ monthly bonus
Is this you, talking to yourself in the mirror?... "I resolve to get out of my ho hum job and join an award-winning team where I can learn, develop, grow, be challenged, feel appreciated, work my way up and have fun!"
Our current FOC is being PROMOTED, so we're looking for a friendly, energetic, team-oriented rock star to be the Director of First Impressions for our 16-year old workforce employment agency. This is a great learning role for someone who wants to grow, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, and who would possibly be interested in later becoming a staffing specialist /recruiter!
$15.00 /hr. base wage to start, plus monthly bonus, milestone awards. Mon-Fri, 7:45 am – 4:45 pm. Hwy. 280 / Inverness area.
- "Work hard & have fun" TEAM CULTURE – ex: holiday celebrations, blue jean Fridays (team spirit attire in Fall), anniversary awards, team breakfast Tuesdays, birthday celebrations, 4:00 Friday celebrations, team bonuses, and more!
- Full benefits available: health & dental insurance, vision, 9 ½ paid holidays, ETO vacation/sick time, paid secondary insurance, paid life insurance, employee assistance program, make-a-difference benefit.
- Circle of Excellence Express franchise office for the last 12 years; now Bronze level office.
- Excellent training program & opportunities for continual professional development.
- Smart casual / business casual environment.
POSITION Highlights – You will coordinate all front office activities, including:
- Effectively handle inbound phone calls & warmly greet incoming applicants and visitors
- Coordinate daily interview process – ensuring applicant flow runs smoothly in office
- Ensure completion of hiring documents – electronically & manual
- Assist callers inquiring about employment/job opportunities – gather & enter key data
- Screen inbound phone calls & direct calls accordingly
- Administer social security verifications (eVerify), drug screens, background checks, etc.
- Assist in collection of timecards and the payroll process
- Handle office supply ordering
- Coordinate Associate of the Month awards
If You Fit the Description Below, ALL of the Above Can Be Taught:
- First and foremost – friendly, self-confident and approachable; desire to learn & grow
- Professional, upbeat & friendly voice – good telephone etiquette, articulate
- Experience with inside sales, retail sales, or restaurant serving offers very strong transferrable skills
- Unflappable – ability to remain calm and composed during busy times, handling a stressed applicant, etc.
- Strong & accurate keyboard / data entry skills. Ability to learn computer program(s) quickly; able to maneuver web-based sites
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- STRONG organizational skills; able to keep front office organized and flowing smoothly
- Dependable & punctual – 8 am phone calls wait for no one!
- Drug-free workplace; background check
Do You Fit the Qualifications Above?... INTERESTED?
Express Employment Professionals – Bham South, is a 15 year-old customized workforce management agency that provides recruiting and staffing solutions to employers in the Shelby County and South Jefferson County areas. We are ALWAYS in the hunt for great talent for our client companies!
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242