Located in Saint Michael, MN
Express Employment Professionals in Albertville is looking for an Industrial Painter to work day shift. The duties of this position are:
- Remove rust, grease, dirt and/or mill scale from products using wire brush, solvents or other means as required.
- Ensure that all special surface preparations, such as sandblasting if required, is complete.
- Select paint per the engineering drawing or job operation listing.
- Follow manufacturer’s recommendations for storing, mixing, and applying standard coatings as well as special coatings required or specified by the customer.
- Operate paint spray equipment per O & M Manual provided by the equipment manufacturer.
- Inspect painted products for runs sags and unpainted areas.
- Clean and maintains spraying equipment, booths, work area, respirators, and other personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Maintain storage of hazardous materials as directed and per MPCA regulations. • Perform scheduled and preventive maintenance as required.
- Assists with small assemblies and special processing room.
This positions requires a HS diploma or GED, 5 years of experience of surface preparation, coatings and curing preferred. Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, written instructions, manuals, safety rules, etc. There is occasional lifting of 75 pounds. This position pays $21/hr. If you are interested in this position apply to www.expresspros.com and submit your application to Albertville.
Express Office: Albertville
11011 61st Street Northeast
Albertville, MN 55301