Located in Bridgeport, WV
Salary: $18 - $20 hourly
An established company in the Bridgeport area is now seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to provide leadership and management in association with the logistics team. This role offers a Monday through Friday schedule with shift of 3pm to 11pm. Compensation ranges from $18 - $20 hourly, based on experience.
Duties To Include, But Not Limited To:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations including inventory management, training programs, shipping and receiving, and handling of customer materials
- Coordinate and supervise the warehouse and plant activities to meet customer requirements
- Establish work schedules for personnel and ensure that schedules are correctly implemented and jobs are assigned effectively
- Maintain safety and security of the warehouse
- Maintain the training of warehouse employees and manage training records
- Assist in completing all necessary records and reports in a timely and efficient manner
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in shipping/receiving or inventory/warehouse management
- Demonstrated leadership experience, preferably in logistics or manufacturing business
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in ERP or SAP systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (304) 381-4466.
About Express Employment Professionals
Since 2014, Express Employment Professionals of Morgantown has been empowered by our work of connecting people with great jobs and great companies. We are energized by our mission of helping people be successful. We love making a difference in people’s lives and careers. To us, it’s more than a job, it’s an opportunity. It’s belief in your abilities and in your talents and in you. It’s more than a job. It’s your future.
Benefits to working with Express Employment:
- Weekly pay on Friday
- No fees to job seekers
- Health insurance available
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Attendance and referral bonus programs
Express Employment Professionals is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Express Office: Morgantown
3000 Coombs Farm Drive
Morgantown, WV 26508