CNC Maintenance Technician
Located in Kentwood, MI
Salary: $25-$30/Hr based on experience
CNC Maintenance Technician Job Summary:
A growing healthcare manufacturer in Grand Rapids is seeking a 3rd shift CNC Maintenance Technician to join their team. This role requires the ability to troubleshoot and repair CNC machines. The CNC Maintenance Technician will also complete and document preventive maintenance (PM) checks and assist with CNC machine tool changes and programming offsets.
CNC Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment including plumbing and HVAC systems
- Follow predictive and preventive maintenance plans
- Provide emergency and unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production
- Perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Understand and troubleshoot and/or replace or repair PLC controllers
- Read and interpret manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnose problems, replace and repairs part, test and adjust as needed
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Update employees and team on the status of requested maintenance support.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00pm-6:00am
Pay: $25-$30/Hr, based on experience
CNC Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- HS diploma or GED
- 3 or more years of machine maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Ability to read part manuals, electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guides
- Ability to communicate effectively with many different personality types at all levels of the organization
- Quick Apply Here
- Send us your resume: email@example.com
- Give our office a call: 616-608-9686 (direct) or 616-281-0611 (main)
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10, Wyoming, MI 49519, Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519