Located in Superior, WI
Assembler – $14.00/HR
You Don't Want to Miss This!
A local Superior company is searching for an Assembler who will have core responsibilities in:
- Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures.
- Taking precision measurements to ensure flawless fit of components.
- Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process.
This Assembly position is within a leading sporting goods manufacturing company. You will work directly with other warehouse staff for reciprocal production goals. Assembler may be subject to standing long hours with repeated bending, lifting (20-30 pounds) and squatting. The Assembler must be adept at fine motor skill manipulation with both hands. In addition, the Assembler must write, speak and understand English. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the physical demands and essential functions of this position.
Assembler job highlights:
- Work four 10-hour days and have Fridays off
- Works proficiently in 1-2 workstations
- Maintain detailed knowledge of current/future standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Utilize torque wrench/driver and arbor press
- Handle sharp cutting tools/objects
- Utilize basic to intermediate math
- Communicate clearly when issues arise
- Operate pallet jack to move packaged products and product components
What we look for in an Assembler:
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Related work experience
- Ability to use tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses
Ways To Apply:
- Resumes may be emailed to Garrett.Templeton@expresspros.com
- Call our office (218) 326-9461
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information.
Garrett Templeton is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Duluth/Superior
102 Northeast 3rd Street
Grand Rapids, MN 55744