Signage Production/Sign and Graphics Installer
Located in Greencastle , PA
Express Employment has an immediate need for a Signage Production/Sign & Graphics Installer in the Greencastle area. Pay is $15.00+ depending on experience. Schedule is 1st shift with hours between 7am and 5pm (Mon-Fri).
- Under general direction, this position is responsible for all aspects of the physical production of signs.
- Sign assembly includes preparing substrates and using the proper machines and techniques to construct products according to written instructions.
- Will also install signs at customer locations etc.
1. Follow a layout to place computer cut vinyl or full color graphic image(s) on a
predetermined substrate or medium.
2. Prepare substrates for vinyl application. This may include cutting, cleaning and
maintaining the substrates for vinyl application.
3. Weed excess vinyl from computer cut images. Weeding techniques vary with size, type of vinyl and complexity of image.
4. Operate and maintain, shear, Application Table, Panel Saw, & other tools needed to apply & install signs
5. Perform quality assurance measures pre- and post-production by accurately reading and interpreting a Work Order and then proofing for errors.
6. Perform finishing operations such as mounting of printed pieces.
7. Perform installations at customer locations or other off-site locations as necessary.
8. Report inventory levels and stock to be reordered to the center manager.
9. Help unload and store raw materials; clean and maintain storage areas.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
1. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
2. Ability to lift 50 or more pounds.
Express Office: Greencastle
11705 Molly Pitcher Highway
Greencastle, PA 17225