Located in Indianapolis, IN
Salary: $65k to $75k
The Specialized Recruiting Group of Express Employment Professionals is recruiting a Direct Hire Senior Accountant for a value-added distributor and manufacturer of products used in the municipal, commercial, industrial, and residential markets in Indianapolis, IN. We are looking for an experienced senior accountant to join the accounting and operations team. Initially, the successful candidate will work in a variety of roles and projects to gain an in-depth understanding of the business, operations, and accounting systems. The senior accountant position is responsible for serving as a team leader in the finance department and ensuring the department creates accurate and timely financial records for the organization.
- Analyze accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Work with the Controller and VP of Finance on appropriate fiscal strategies for the organization.
- Review records of accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Develop systems for the maintenance of financial records, making use of current technologies.
- Document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Produce management reports such as inventory forecasting, job costing, internal activity costing, pricing analyses, and ad hoc financial analyses.
- Provide back-up to accounting personnel who are involved with invoice processing, including purchase orders, sales orders, accounts payable and accounts receivable processing.
- Direct Hire, $65k to $75k
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k
- Paid time-off (PTO) and Paid holidays
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- At least 3 to 5 years of proven experience as an assistant controller, senior accountant or accountant including GAAP, general ledger, balance sheet and income statements and month end/year end processes as well as quarterly tax preparation.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages such as SAGE and ALERE.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VBA, macros, pivot tables and reporting, advanced formulas, conditional formatting, etc.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant degree.
Are you interested in applying to this opportunity?
Email your resume to me at Julie.David@expresspros.com or call me directly at 317-300-9503.
Visit our website to learn more about us at SRGExpress.com/INSouthCentral.
About the Specialized Recruiting Group:
The Specialized Recruiting Group is our professional staffing division located inside our Express Employment Professionals office at 201 S. Emerson Ave. Suite 110 in Greenwood, IN.
Serving south central Indiana, The Specialized Recruiting Group of South Central Indiana specializes in the recruitment and placement of highly-skilled and qualified professionals in the areas of: Accounting & Finance, Engineering & Advanced Manufacturing, Skilled Trades & Logistics, Office Services & Legal, Sales & Marketing, Leadership, Supervision & Project Management. There are no fees for our services for the candidates; we are an Employment Resource company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing company placing candidates with client companies in a variety of industries, from Light Industrial to Professional. We have been open since 2005 and have helped over 15,000 candidates find employment. Visit our website to learn more at ExpressIndySouth.com.
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143