Located in Rochester, MN
Salary: $22 - $25
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment per safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor. This position will include routine daily tasks as well as troubleshooting issues that arise.
Pay - $22 - $25 per hour
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspect and test machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Use/operate all machine controls to diagnose problems.
- Paint and repair woodwork, plaster or other wood structures.
- Operate cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Assemble, install and/or repair plumbing
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
- Install new or repaired parts on machines.
- Install an/or repair wiring and electrical systems.
- Work with outside sources to install, repair and move machines, machine parts or equipment when needed.
- Clean and lubricate all equipment.
- Dismantle and reassemble defective machines and equipment.
- Inventories and requests parts, equipment, janitorial and other needed supplies.
- Record and maintain repair and machine maintenance information.
- Assist in compliance to ISO standards and BTM procedures.
- Completes other duties and projects as assigned
Benefits of Working with Express
- Weekly pay and immediate benefits!
- Evaluation to Hire positions - get your foot in the door at a great company!
- Personalized job matching and interview prep!
- No fees for you, ever!
- Quick hiring process - get started as soon as tomorrow!
Positions fill fast - Apply Today!
Express Office: Rochester
2518 North Broadway
Rochester, MN 55906