Director of Clinical Operations
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
A rapidly growing physician-owned specialty clinic with an outstanding culture is hiring an experienced Director of Operations! We are a close-knit group that collaborates to ensure all patients are well served. We focus on maintaining a culture of high performance in a personable work environment. The right candidate brings a history of positive interactions in team environments, and friendly demeanor toward people of all ages and backgrounds.
What You Get to Do!
The Director of Operations is accountable for the success of operations across the organization, including in four ambulatory clinic locations. The Director of Operations is responsible for the overall budget, staffing and performance of a wide range of operations within the organization including our Patient Centered Primary Care Home (PCPCH) program; vaccine/medical supply and medical equipment management, and other quality-based programs. This position provides leadership to and has oversight of the performance of operations managers, and is responsible for the patient experience, quality metrics, and physician and employee engagement. The director identifies and resolves technical, operational, and organizational issues. Must have demonstrated experience with ambulatory clinic management, quality metrics and successful team leadership, with proven success in provider relations.
- Provides leadership to patient-facing operations teams, giving direction and guidance to managers and staff as Plans, budgets, organizes and manages the department to accomplish operational and strategic objectives. Analyzes and interprets complex data sets and reports, i.e., variance analysis, financial/quality, population specific reports.
- Maintains strong leadership presence and promotes positive communication techniques, demonstrating knowledge and leading by example. Communicates effectively (both written and orally) and maintains positive, professional relationships with providers and executive leadership, all managers, clinical and patient operations teams, and all patients and families.
- Oversees the Patient Centered Primary Care Home program, Behavioral Health and Care Coordination programs, Lactation program, and operational departments ensuring organizational compliance with state regulations, rules and best Demonstrates commitment to support state and federal pediatric initiatives and metrics as they align with our priorities and strategic plan.
- Strategizes with the executive team regarding program expansion, business development and new care models. Focuses on quality improvement, utilization and reducing medical costs while improve efficiency, quality, patient satisfaction and physician
- Provides productivity updates and reviews to the CEO, discussing trends and recommending solutions for
- Works collaboratively with community partners and agencies for the advancement of pediatric care and best pediatric Serves as a clinical liaison with state and national health organizations, representing the organization with the highest professional standards.
- Coordinates Outreach Physician program to ensure specialty pediatric care is available in the community. Oversees lease agreements and contracts, physician scheduling and relationship management to support the program and to expand the program when specialty pediatric service gaps have been identified.
- Engages in other operational activities in support of the strategic plans of the
- Conducts all activities with the highest standards of professionalism and Complies with all applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures, supporting the organization’s efforts by acting in an ethical and appropriate manner.
What You Will Bring
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration or related field required or completion of a Master’s Degree program within 5 years of hire date.
- Must have demonstrated experience with quality metrics and successful team leadership, with proven success in provider relations.
- Epic EMR experience preferred.
- Exceptional and proven communication skills and ability to interact with a diverse population.
- Ability to facilitate and reach consensus among health care professionals and community partners to achieve expected results.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- A high attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills, written and oral communication and customer service skills, particularly in dealing with complex and sometimes conflicting personal interactions.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a team and promote team driven outcomes.
- Contemporary computer skills must include latest MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus.
- Passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702