Finance and Operations Manager $50K-$60K
Located in Carmel, IN
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
We have been asked by one of our clients in Carmel to find a Finance and Operations Manager. Our client is a non-profit, and you will spend the majority of your time working directly with the Finance Director to support accounting and operations activities. Accounting activities will occupy the majority of your work day.
In addition, you will work with the executive team to support members. If you are interested in advancing your career, you will have the opportunity to move up and into the Finance Director role as the current Finance Director will be retiring.
When hired as the Finance and Operations Manager you will receive:
- $50,000 - $60,000 salary.
- The opportunity to be mentored by and ultimately become the Finance Director
- This is a direct placement, so you''ll start as an employee of our client immediately.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, a 401(k) with employer match, professional development and tuition reimbursement.
- A flexible work schedule.
- Fun events such as sporting events, bingo, and cookouts.
As the Finance and Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Accounts receivable invoicing, payment processing and monthly statements.
- Accounts receivable collections and documentation.
- Accounts payable coding and system entry.
- Bookstore management including inventory levels, fulfillment and preparation for sales at the organizations'' two offsite events: their Convention and Trade Show.
- Managing equipment vendors, including coordination of maintenance and repairs.
- First point of contact for routine IT issues and escalate to outside IT vendor as needed.
To be considered, you must have at least 3 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience, and intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel experience. Microsoft Dynamics/Great Plains experience is ideal; relevant experience with similar accounting systems is applicable.
A Bachelor''s degree is preferred, an Associate''s Degree is acceptable.
You can apply online, or you also can call Express Employment Professionals at (317) 596-9370 ext 105.
We look forward to working with you!
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038