We are looking for multiple reliable part-time office admins. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated, trustworthy, and ensure the smooth running of the company office.
Location: Various locations throughout St. Clair County, IL.
Position type: Part time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: $15-22/hr, BOE
· Interfacing with incoming client requests
· Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence
· Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
· Bookkeeping and budgeting procedures
· Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel, and other data
· Track and replace office supplies as necessary
· Submit report and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
· Assist colleagues whenever necessary
· Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant, or relevant role
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities in person, in writing, and over the phone
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
· Knowledge and experience with QuickBooks highly preferred
· Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
· Hight school diploma: BS/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
· Microsoft Office: 1 year (required)
· Administrative experience: 1 years