Located in Bend, OR
Position Title: Driver/Warehouse
SUPERVISION: Receives: Branch Supervisor/CSR
1. Perform duties of the delivery driver which include:
• Safe and courteous driving
• Pick up product from and deliver to Airefco facilities
• Pick up product from and deliver to Airefco customers
2. Deliver products to a customer’s location that adheres to their requests, such as delivery time and where to place the products (dock, dock, storeroom, etc.) and in what order (i.e., place in PO sequence).
3. Be able to react to customer requests in a courteous and friendly manner.
4. Perform the duties of the shipping, receiving, and stocking operations.
5. Keep the warehouse clean, organized, and efficiently run.
6. Comply with DOT, OSHA, and city requirements.
7. Completion of safety courses as assigned.
8. Maintain a neat and professional appearance wearing clothes provided by Airefco and proper work boots.
9. Provide proper documentation for damaged products and freight claim filing.
10. Order warehouse supplies (i.e. boxes, stretch film, and shipping tape) as directed
11. Research and solve inventory-related problems, as directed.
12. Will actively adhere to Airefco’s Core Values, policies, and procedures.
13. Maintain an open channel of communication between all company personnel, which includes, but is not limited to cooperation, teamwork, and collaboration.
14. Consistently able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
WHAT''S IN IT FOR YOU:
100% Paid Employee Medical Benefits
PTO: 2 weeks and 40 hours can be rolled over
Sick Time: Standard 48 Hours
8 Paid Holidays
Please Call Natasha NOW at 541-389-1505 to interview for this position. We Need to Fill this job immediately
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702