1st Shift Test Technician I
Located in Rochester, MN
Test Technician I
1st Shift: Monday – Thursday 6:00am - 4:00pm
Our client is seeking a Test Technician. This role is within a leading and established company. A Test Technician provides support and debugging for test processes in manufacturing.
- Performs debug and test assemblies to component level, as able, utilizing block diagrams and schematics
- Performs tester maintenance and upkeep
- Troubleshoots operator problems successfully, works with leadership on training and process improvements
- Provides training and ongoing support to the Test operators
- Communicates problems to Test Engineer and/or leader
- Assists in performing experiments for failure analysis and root cause analysis
- Recommends additional equipment needs to leadership and/or Test Engineers for the product debug areas
- Participates in Lean, Six Sigma, and Kaizen continuous improvement activities
- Complies and follows all company security policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Effective multitasking skills and the ability to take on additional responsibilities as required
- Effective organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Ability to work with diverse groups
- Demonstrates discretion, confidentiality, independent judgment, and professionalism.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance, exercising discretion and independent judgment.
Benefits of Working with Express:
- Weekly pay and immediate benefits!
- Evaluation to Hire positions - get your foot in the door at a great company!
- Personalized job matching and interview prep!
- No fees for you, ever!
- Quick hiring process - get started as soon as tomorrow!
Positions fill fast - Apply Today!
Express Office: Rochester
2518 North Broadway
Rochester, MN 55906