1st Shift Supplier Development Technician I
Located in Rochester, MN
Supplier Development Technician I
1st Shift: Monday – Thursday 6:00am - 4:00pm
Our client is seeking a Supplier Development Technician. This role is within a leading and established company. A Supplier Development Technician Assists senior-level technicians, engineers, and Incoming Inspectors to ensure components/ materials meet or exceed requirements and improve suppliers/systems/processes.
- Assist Supplier Development Engineers, Material Quality Engineers, and Incoming Inspectors (Examples: First Article, Process Capability (Cpk)
- Analyze, disposition, and facilitate the transaction of suspect/nonconforming materials
- Develop Incoming Inspection tests and inspection procedures
- Coordinate stock purges/sort/rework of suspect/nonconforming
- Locate second sources for components
- Report metrics as directed
- Initiate actions to facilitate continuous improvement
- Act as a technical resource
- All employees are responsible for the Quality of their work to ensure BEI meets or exceeds Customer Satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Lab and measurement equipment
- Ability to interpret SPC information
- Ability to utilize structured problem-solving techniques
- Participate in problem-solving teams, both internal and external
Benefits of Working with Express:
- Weekly pay and immediate benefits!
- Evaluation to Hire positions - get your foot in the door at a great company!
- Personalized job matching and interview prep!
- No fees for you, ever!
- Quick hiring process - get started as soon as tomorrow!
Positions fill fast - Apply Today!
Express Office: Rochester
2518 North Broadway
Rochester, MN 55906