Press Brake Operator
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Salary: Up to $20/hour
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A manufacturer in the Indianapolis area is looking to add a Press Brake Operator to their team!
- The Press Brake Operator will be responsible for running bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches, performing programming of the CNC using CAD/CAM, as well as completing quality checks
- The Operator will also be responsible for configuring bend allowances, performing routine and minor maintenance on the Press Brake, and calibrating and cleaning the equipment
- Up to $20/hour depending on experience
- Growth opportunities
Schedule: Monday – Friday, flexible start time around 7am
- Ability to read blueprints
- Must have previous bending experience
- Experience with CAD/CAM technology
- Experience with quality inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Must have basic math skills and be able to problem solve
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143