SITKA Gear - Inside Sales Support
Located in Bozeman, MT
We are hiring a full-time Inside Sales Support position for SITKA Gear's growing team. Your main responsibilities will include sales support for orders, liaison between the sales team and retailers, analyzing reports, and maintaining an organized flow of operations.
This is a contracted position with the opportunity to turn into long-term!
All hiring will be handled through your local Express Employment Professionals.
MUST be located in Bozeman
General Job Duties:
- Sales support for all orders taken to get products efficiently and effectively to the retailer.
- Serve as primary contact to the Sales Team and the retailer/sales rep base to provide order status and shipping status
- Create and analyze sales reports to drive continued sales growth
- Create and analyze inventory sell-through reports to drive continued sales growth
- Provide daily phone and email support for retailers
- Must be able to multi-task at a high level
- Self-motivated, determined and solution oriented
- Build and maintain strong relationships with retailers and internal teams
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in sales for a high growth consumer goods-focused business
- A positive track record of successfully managing multiple accounts/clients
- Must be a passionate champion for hunting and the outdoors
- Ability to navigate ERP and EDI tools
- The ability to work successfully and positively in a fast-paced team environment
- Impressive problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), including listening skills and proficiency using computer tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM, etc.
- Sit/Stand for the duration of the shift
- Operate general office equipment (phones, computers, etc.)
Perks: Opportunity for a hybrid work schedule with 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
Pay: Depending on experience
Click APPLY NOW below! OR call/text Andrea @ 406-587-0388 during business hours to schedule a phone interview.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Bozeman
1102 West Babcock
Bozeman, MT 59715