Located in Asheville, NC
A locally owned company in North Asheville is looking to add to their team in the Quality department. This individual will be responsible for review, inspect and approve products to be shipped to customers and/or approve parts from vendors to assure that they meet all the Quality, Presentation and Manufacturing Specifications
Schedule is Monday to Thursday from 6am to 4:30pm
Pay starts at $17/hr with opportunity to earn raises once hired on.
• Perform inspections utilizing check sheets, technical drawings, and related standards
• Plans and performs work in a standard format following policies, procedures, and work instructions.
• Read and interpret technical drawings, mechanical or electrical.
• Read and interpret AvL Technologies or customer standards
• Ability to perform computer skills such as accessing technical drawings, electronic databases, email, etc.
• Ability to use precision measurement tools including calipers, micrometers, surface plates, and related instruments.
• Good Mechanical & Electrical aptitude.
• Good eyesight with near and far visual acuity.
• Good organizational skills including 5S and related housekeeping.
• Good communication skills and ability to work with others and do so in a safe manner.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803