Business Process Integrator
Located in Grandville, MI
A retail merchandising services company with locations across a 6-state region is seeking a Business Process Integrator to support their corporate services, corporate university, and IT teams with process development, process documentation, and training/facilitation including developing and writing work instructions and technical documents, creating implementation guides, and integrating processes and IT tools into operational workflows.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing regional organization with a family-oriented culture that supports working remotely! Additional benefits include medical, dental, and vision; company-paid life and AD&D insurance; and company-paid long and short-term disability plans.
Business Process Integrator Responsibilities
- Introduce, implement, and train on IT tools and other process improvements that support speed, reliability, and productivity in all service areas
- Act as the “voice of the user” to communicate issues and enhancements that will provide a better user experience with applications and process owners
- Lead the train the trainer initiatives for new processes and tools at all locations regionally
- Document and communicate to operations any new or revised tools and applications
- Work closely with corporate teams to understand the application and desired outcomes of new and improved tools and processes, including corporate IT and service technology, sales, project management, supply chain, and operations management
- Actively participate in the development of improved tools and processes and build training materials to support rollout and implementation
- Track, measure, and report progress
- Work cross-functionally with the continuous improvement manager to generate higher performance amongst team members
- Curriculum and coursework development, maintaining and updating the online LMS and visual work instructions documentation, in conjunction with corporate trainers
- Support structure, analysis, process design & implementation, and communication of special projects and operational support projects & initiatives
- Assist human resources team in facilitating the cross-training and development of employees with goals of maintaining high service quality, scheduling flexibility, and job satisfaction
- Communicate, train, and mentor employees in the successful onboarding of new IT tools and operational processes regarding execution, reporting, scheduling, support, and administration
- Other projects, responsibilities and administrative tasks may be assigned and/or required
Business Process Integrator Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field highly preferred
- 5+ years of leadership experience in retail, customer service, or related industries
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing and process documentation
- Experience teaching, training, and facilitating
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); skilled in technology and comfortable learning new systems & teaching others new systems
- Excellent organization and time management skills with strong ability to prioritize and multi-task across competing demands
- Ability to shift priorities quickly without losing attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
- Read, analyze and interpret complex procedures or regulations and write correspondence
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
- Recommends solutions to common problems with outside of the box thinking
- A customer-focused (internal and external) mindset, with the ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Flexibility to work irregular or weekend hours if/when needed
This is a hybrid opportunity requiring onsite work in Grand Rapids, MI, several days per week.
Travel up to 10% of the time in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin & Kentucky may be required in this position.
About Specialized Recruiting Group, an Express Employment Professionals Company
Specialized Recruiting Group, an Express Employment Professionals company, is proud to serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent.
Since 1996, Express Employment Professionals of Grand Rapids has been empowered by our work of connecting people with great jobs and great companies. We are energized by our mission of helping people be successful. We love making a difference in people’s lives and careers. To us, it’s more than a job, it’s an opportunity. It’s belief in your abilities and in your talents and in you. It’s more than a job. It’s your future.
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519