2nd Shift - Tube Fabrication
Located in Rochester, MN
Tube Fab Operator
2nd Shift: 3pm – 11pm w/OT until 130am
Our client is seeking a qualified Punch Press Operator to join their company in Rochester, MN! Set up and operation of Horn tube bending cell, including saw, drill press, notching press and debur. Operate under the principles of a cell environment, replenish parts, CI improvement, safety, quality, efficiency, delivery, and cost. Maintain 5s improvements. Perform daily and routine maintenance.
- Set up and operate a variety of tube fabrication equipment including Tube bender, saw, drill press, notching press.
- Become certified in all cell processes.
- Replenishment of parts based on visual triggers, i.e., Kanban
- Continuous improvement of quality, safety, delivery, and cost
- Report labor and job data accurately
- Maintain clean and organized work areas
- Maintain a daily tracking of quality, safety, delivery, and cost measures
- Maintain daily control of process using SPC
- Perform other jobs within the department or plant as required by supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to read and understand prints, bill of materials, ARI, and safety notices.
Benefits of Working with Express:
- Weekly pay and immediate benefits!
- Evaluation to Hire positions - get your foot in the door at a great company!
- Personalized job matching and interview prep!
- No fees for you, ever!
- Quick hiring process - get started as soon as tomorrow!
Positions fill fast - Apply Today!
Express Office: Rochester
2518 North Broadway
Rochester, MN 55906