3rd Shift - Large Brake Press
Located in Rochester, MN
Fabrication Cell Operator
3rd Shift: 11:30pm - 7:00am w/OT
Our client is seeking a qualified Fabrication Cell Operator to join their company in Rochester, MN! You will be operating multiple and various presses. Responsible for the production of parts in a safe manner following the routing described and the specification.
- Set up and operate a variety of equipment including pine tube bender, large press brake for notching and forming, sweep form machine, drills, marvel saw, cold saw, hand grinder and turret press.
- Operate under the principles of a cellular environment.
- Become certified in all cell processes
- Replenishment of parts based on visual triggers, i.e., Kanban
- Continuous improvement of quality, safety, delivery, and cost
- Maintain clean and organized work areas
- Maintain daily tracking of quality, safety, delivery, and cost measures
- Maintain daily control of process using SPC
- Perform other jobs within the department or plant as required by supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Should have some knowledge of how to read engineering drawings
- Experience operating a tube bender, turret press or press brake and sweep form equipment is required
Benefits of Working with Express:
- Weekly pay and immediate benefits!
- Evaluation to Hire positions - get your foot in the door at a great company!
- Personalized job matching and interview prep!
- No fees for you, ever!
- Quick hiring process - get started as soon as tomorrow!
Positions fill fast - Apply Today!
Express Office: Rochester
2518 North Broadway
Rochester, MN 55906