Marketing and Wine Club Manager
Located in Newberg, OR
Salary: $65k + DOE
Marketing and Wine Club Manager
Days with occasional weekends and some work from home.
$65k+ truly based on experience
Local Boutique Winery, in Newberg seeks a wine industry professional to lead our Marketing & Wine Club initiatives. The position will focus on creation and implementation of the overall marketing calendar led by strategic priorities to building brand awareness and loyalty increase sales, digital presence, ecommerce initiatives and club membership conversion and retention. This position will work to develop brand visibility overall and enhance our most loyal guests and club member experience. This position will also look ahead to introduce the new SM USA products to our Oregon audience.
The ideal candidate is a team player working inter-departmentally, leading with strong marketing, ecommerce, verbal, and written communication skills. A consumer-centric strategist with success in exceeding revenue goals, controlling expenditures, budget & forecast management, and business analytics.
They will be a master of customer service, multi-tasking, and solution oriented.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development and implementation of annual marketing plan that achieves the annual sales, marketing, and financial goals and supports the long-term mission and positioning winery & brand.
- Creation & integration of full portfolio annual release schedule aligned with the company’s overarching goals & priorities.
- Develop and maintain the information required to effectively position winery & brand, target consumers, propose business strategies, and manage the business daily.
- Create omnichannel marketing materials to support brand strategy.
- Develop and management of all social media, community management, content creation, collateral, assets, and educational materials.
- Develop & management of local tourism & hospitality, B2B, and corporate gifting program.
- Development, maintenance and fulfillment of ecommerce platform and winery website.
- Responsibility for the consumer experience online from first click to checkout.
- Promote & build club membership by focusing on club member relations & retention.
- Creation and management of the Club Calendar.
- Communicate with club members on a regular basis through all channels including a tele-sales program.
- Maintained membership records with key notes through CRM.
- Plan no less than two membership events per year.
- Manage Club Membership, VIPs and Ecommerce customer relations.
- Share the winery's story and knowledge of our wines.
- Management of customer data & building mailing list.
- Participate in industry and consumer events, seminars, and wine shows as necessary.
- Adherence of customer service policies and procedures.
- Work side-by-side with Hospitality Manager to ensure excellence in execution of the annual calendar and to present a seamless picture of winery & wines.
- Tracking and reporting of weekly and monthly sales, key performance indicators, and performance to goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Employee must be available to work on weekends and evening hours on a regular basis.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or 3+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Retail/hospitality and online/ecommerce sales or loyalty marketing experience a must.
- Wine enthusiast a plus.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Hands-on results driven leader promoting excellence for brand/company growth.
- Excellent public speaking, interpersonal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Scheduling flexibility to work weekends and ensure business staffing needs.
- Analytical with a high-level attention to detail, ability to anticipate customer needs and respond appropriately.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Software proficiency: MS Office Suite, Outlook, CRM, Winedirect & Tock.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Express Office: McMinnville
733 Northeast Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128