Packer/ Machine Operator
Located in Holland, MI
A worldwide leader in metal heat treatment is looking for a 3rd shift Packer/Machine Operator starting at $17.00/hr to join their Holland team. This job is a full-time, contract-to-hire opportunity with great hire-in benefits.
Packer/Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Perform parts washing and inspecting, load building, and labeling
- Move around the building to perform different tasks
Packer/Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Possess basic math and computer skills
- Have previous factory experience with preferred machine operating experience
- Can exhibit good attendance and be a team player
Location: Holland, MI
Position Type: Contract-to-Hire
Apply Today! Ways to Apply:
- Visit our office: 660 Chicago Dr, Holland MI 49423
- Call our office at 616-499-2199
- Apply directly to this posting
- Send your resume to email@example.com
- APPLY TODAY on the ExpressJobs app!Search and apply for other great job postings, build your profile, mark yourself available to work—all from your mobile device! Available on Apple App Store and Google Play.
What Are the Benefits of Working with Express?
- Weekly Pay
- Direct deposit, Free Debit Card, and Printed Check Options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Holiday, Vacation Pay, Paid Medical Leave
- Free Training Programs and Certification
- Scholarship Opportunities
Not the job you were looking for? Express has you covered! As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Michigan, and Holland-Muskegon, we’re always looking for quality candidates for a variety of careers, including
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: https://www.expresspros.com/hollandmuskegonmi/
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, martial status, familial status, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Holland-Muskegon
660 Chicago Drive
Holland, MI 49423