Valve Technician $25-$35 DOE Days
Located in longview, WA
Express is seeking an Experienced Industrial Valve tech for an Evaluation to Hire position at a client site.
The Valve Technician will perform hands on maintenance, troubleshooting / assessment, and repair.
Summary of Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Interface with customer plant personnel and Service personnel to perform hands-on workshop and / or on-site valve troubleshooting / assessment, maintenance, testing (pre / post), and / or repair of valves and actuators.
- Perform PSV testing utilizing certified test equipment and complete all QA / QC documentation as required by the VR program (if skilled).
- Perform hands-on workshop and / or on-site disassembly, inspection, reporting, cleaning, and reassembly of valves and actuators. Machine material and / or parts with various machining equipment.
- Ensure work and used materials are in compliance with manufacturer specifications.
- Read and interpret schematics for assembly, repair, and reassembly as required including completion of applicable quality documentation in either paper or electronic form.
- Perform failure assessments and make recommendations to the on-site Service supervisor as required.
- Perform day to day and routine safety observations and inspections
- Fully competent in SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, Bug-o overlays with GMAW to 6G Pipe welding, to precision repairs with no undercuts utilizing GTAW.
- Must be familiar with Alloy welding pre/post weld heat requirements, C12A
Must be capable to work in conditions that are consistent with a manufacturing and service organization consisting of work environments ranging from a workshop to on-site at a heavy industry facility. A variety of tools and processes will be encountered by the selected candidate and work will involving frequent lifting of objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Stop by our office 1208 Washington Way Longview
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text Jobs to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
licable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632