Located in Kirkland, WA
Salary: $21 per hour, DOE
Job Details: Responsible for warehouse shipping and receiving functions that support accurate and timely distribution of product to our customers. Counts inventory items on semi-annual basis and performs tasks to keep warehouse clean and organized.
- Verify product pulled for each order using scan technology. Process related paperwork in preparation for the manifesting process.
- Work with team members to unload all incoming product shipments and sort product in preparation for stocking product into isle bin locations.
- Operates shipping manifest system and reviews each packing list for shipping and handling instructions to ensure customer shipping requests are completed correctly.
- Perform other related duties as assigned including but not limited to keeping warehouse clean and organized.
Pay: $21 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:30AM – 4:30PM
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have minimum 1-2 years of experience in warehouse shipping/receiving
- Must be able to lift 30 to 50 pounds frequently up to 70 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand and lift for long periods of time.
- Able to work in a warehouse environment with temperature variations according to climate, exhaust fumes and noise from shipping trucks and other equipment.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
How to Apply:
- Email resumes to Jobs.LynnwoodWA@ExpressPros.com
- Click “Apply”!
- Call/Text 425-775-4903
- Drop in! 19009 33rd Ave W Suite 204, Lynnwood WA 98036
- Updated resume encouraged
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- No fee to use our services!
- Referral Bonuses ($50)
- Medical Benefits
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Weekly Paychecks on Fridays
Check out our Facebook Page for a complete listing of all open positions!
Express Office: Lynnwood
19009 33rd Avenue West
Lynnwood, WA 98036