Located in Zeeland, MI
Truss Assembler Job Summary: A nationwide lumber company is looking for truss builders to join their team.
Truss Assembler Responsibilities:
- Lay out truss supplies
- Assemble components
- Load and band finished products
- Follow drawings to the right specifications
- Operate various tools
- Stack finished products
Schedule & Pay:
- 2nd Shift 3:00pm-11:00pm with OT until 1:00am
Truss Assembler Qualifications:
- Willingness to learn
- Dedicated and reliable
- Ability to do physical work and lift up to 50lbs on an ongoing basis
- Great work ethic
- Excellent measuring
- Quick Apply Here
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give our office a call: 616-281-0611
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10. Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Kentwood, MI
Position Type: Full time; Evaluation Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519