Located in West Chester, PA
Salary: $23-26/ hour
Accounting Clerk – $23.00-$26.00/ hour
We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. Responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, running accounting software programs (e.g. QuickBooks, Excel) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
Accountant job highlights:
- Provide accounting and clerical support
- Receive and recording vouchers, cash and checks
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies related to outstanding debt
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
What we look for in Accounting Associate:
- Accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable Clerk or Accounts Payable Clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software (QuickBooks)
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Have an excellent attention to detail and confidentiality
Apply online or at our office:
Specialized Recruiting Group, and Express Employment Professionals, can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Emily Roberty is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success.
215 Lancaster Ave.
Malvern, PA 19355
Specialized Recruiting Group, a division of Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, PA and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Chester County (Main Line)
215 Lancaster Avenue
Malvern, PA 19355