Process Engineer! Call or Text 661.775.2570!
Located in Valencia, CA
Salary: $75K - $85K
PROCESS ENGINEER! CALL IMMEDIATELY 661-775-2570!
- Improve, sustain, develop, and support of new and existing manufacturing processes for new and existing products, product changes and enhancements, as well as related tooling and fixtures.
- Supports qualification of product, equipment and processes.
- Interfaces with other departments to solve production problems.
- Monitor equipment maintenance program.
- Investigation and testing of product processes.
- Support prototype and pilot production, facilities and planning when appropriate.
- Drafts and executes validation of product, equipment and processes
- Manages builds for new product development in prototype and pilot production setting, including training of operators and coordination with production planning
- Analyze data and improve processes to assure robust/repeatable manufacturing processes
- Manage process validation and product transfer activities across different manufacturing facilities
- Review and develop manufacturing documents (MP, Routers, BOM, etc.)
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Researching, designing and developing new equipment
- Developing, configuring and optimizing end-to-end industrial processes, from ideation to certification
- Managing cost and time constraints
- Ensuring compliance with both internal and external protocols and regulations
- Running risk assessments of the equipment and processes being used
- Collecting data, writing reports, and presenting findings to senior management
- Performs quality work within deadlines under general guidance.
- Interacts professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Works effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Works independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Prepares baseline schedules, schedules documents for approval, and drives the process to completion
- Participates in project meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 5 years minimum experience in a related field
- Microsoft Suite proficient, with advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- SAP (Is a plus), SQL, AWS Cloud
- Bilingual communication skills are a plus
- Data analysis
- Data Analytics
- Problem Solving
- Planning & organizing
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Relationship Management
- Quality Orientation
- Ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to work as a team member
- Flexibility/ adaptability/ multi-tasking
Call or text 661.775.2570!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Express Office: Santa Clarita
28111 Avenue Stanford
Santa Clarita, CA 91355