Located in MCMINNVILLE, OR
Salary: $25.50-$33/HR DOE
Wage range: $25.50-$33.00 per hour (DOE)
Every day, millions of protein bars roll off our high-tech and highly automated production lines. As a technician you ensure that all our machines keep running smoothly:
- You are responsible for the preventive maintenance of our lines (mechanical & electrical).
- You can intervene quickly and accurately in case of a malfunction: You recognize a technical problem easily and solve it efficiently.
- You have the opportunity to work on projects for the installation of new machines.
- You will actively make suggestions to prevent failures or to improve the process.
- You can work independently, but are also a real team player who takes into account the different steps in the production process.
- You are stress resistant, know how to work and like it that not every day is the same.
- You have a degree in electromechanics, electricity or mechanics.
- You are willing to work in a 2-shift system (5 am -1:00 pm and 1:00 pm -9:00 pm alternating weekly).
- You can speak fluent English
We offer you
There are plenty of reasons to work with us, such as:
- A permanent job with an attractive salary and a lot of extra benefits, and every now and then a nice surprise
- Good training and continuous coaching to grow in your job in a fun team
- A modern working environment in which your safety and well-being are paramount
Grab your chance and apply now. We will contact you as soon as possible
Express Office: McMinnville
733 Northeast Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128