FOOD PROCESSING MACHINE OPERATOR
Located in MCMINNVILLE, OR
Salary: $17-$23/HR DOE
Wage range: $17.00-$23.00 per hour (DOE)
Everyday millions of protein bars roll off our production lines. As an operator you are responsible for one of the steps in the production process.
- You start up the machines, set them up and make adjustments where necessary.
- You make the perfect mix of ingredients for our delicious products or make sure they end up in the right packaging.
- You check whether everything runs smoothly, e.g., quality of the dough, welds in the packaging, automatic stacking of the boxes.
Together with you, we look at which step in the production process best suits your qualities and which function suits you best.
- You can independently keep everything running smoothly in your production area, but you are also a real team player who takes into account the various steps in the production process.
- You know how to get to work and you like the fact that not every day is the same.
- You are willing to work in a 2-shift system (5 am -1:00 pm and 1:00 pm -9:00 pm alternating weekly)
- You can speak fluent English
We offer you
There are plenty of reasons to work with us, such as:
- A permanent job with an attractive salary and a lot of extra benefits, and every now and then a nice surprise
- Good training and continuous coaching to grow in your job in a fun team
- A modern working environment in which your safety and well-being are paramount
Grab your chance and apply now. We will contact you as soon as possible!
Express Office: McMinnville
733 Northeast Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128