Located in MCMINNVILLE, OR
Salary: $23-$29/HR DOE
Wage range: $23.00-$29.00 per hour (DOE)
As a shift leader you are the key figure in production, and you are responsible for...
- overseeing the correct and smooth production and packaging of bars
- positively managing and coaching a team
- follow up and think along with the planning, so that your team can carry it out as well as possible
- ensuring a smooth start-up
- independently setting and adjusting the machines
- intervening in case of minor technical failures
- Regularly carry out checks
- always comply with the hygiene, quality, and safety regulations.
The ideal shift leader for us ...
- speaks fluent English
- has a first experience as team leader in a production environment. Affinity with the food sector is an added advantage
- can lead people in a positive way because of his/her coordination and communication skills
- Does not hesitate to roll up his/her sleeves to support his/her team
- Can handle computerized machines fluently
- is prepared to work from Monday to Friday in a 2-shift system (5 am -1:00 pm and 1:00 pm -9:00 pm)
We offer you
There are plenty of reasons to work with us, such as:
- A permanent job with an attractive salary and a lot of extra benefits, and every now and then a nice surprise
- Good training and continuous coaching to grow in your job in a fun team
- A modern working environment in which your safety and well-being are paramount
Grab your chance and apply now. We will contact you as soon as possible!
Express Office: McMinnville
733 Northeast Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128