Sr. Accounting Clerk... Call or Text 661.775.2570!
Located in Santa Clarita, CA
Sr. Accounting Clerk needed ASAP! CALL 661-775-2570!
Performs accounting tasks in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger and other special accounting projects and tasks at the highest level of complexity with minimal supervision. Computes, classifies, records, and verifies numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following duties.
- Manages various accounting projects requiring a high level of experience.
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions. Enters data into appropriate systems and files documents accordingly.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Audits invoices against purchase orders, researches discrepancies, and verifies for payment.
- Investigates problems that vendors or purchasing agents have with obtaining payment for bills.
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records, and reviews for accuracy.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts with various registers.
Extracts general ledger information.
- Compiles cost reports and revenue and balance sheets.
Prepares commission reports for monthly commission calculation for outside representatives.
- Monitors accounts payable and unvouchered payables to ensure that vendor payments are up to date.
- Reconciles Vouchers Payable report discrepancies and problems.
Codes data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedures.
- Reviews, balances, and interprets computer reports, and makes corrections.
Assists employees, vendors, clients, or customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures, and services.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of ERP Accounting software; Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Associates degree or two year certificate from college or technical school; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Call or text 661.775.2570!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Express Office: Santa Clarita
28111 Avenue Stanford
Santa Clarita, CA 91355