Precision Machine Shop: Finishing Tech
Located in Newberg, OR
$18/hr No experience is necessary
Amazing Training facility for new hires!
Our client will train you to succeed!
Do you like to work with your hands?
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment where time flies by?
Do you enjoy being part of a team?
Do you take pride in producing quality work?
Do you like to solve problems and provide solutions that make things better?
This position is more than just a job, it is the first step toward a great career.
As a Finishing Tech, you will learn to:
- Deburr parts using knife and twist tools
- Simple sanding and scotchbriting
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Conduct in-depth inspections for burrs and sharp edges
- Maintain accurate counts and package parts for delivery
- Operate CNC mills and lathes, when needed (training will be provided)
- Complete and maintain accurate documentation
- Establish priorities and organize daily work
- Apply Continuous Improvement principles in daily work
- Mechanical aptitude and strong work ethic
- Shop math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, & division with decimals)
- National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) is always welcomed, but not required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Proof to legally work in the United States
Express Office: McMinnville
733 Northeast Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128