Located in Longview, WA
Salary: $21+ DOE
Express Employment Professionals is seeking Sawyers for an evaluation to hire position for our client company in Longview, WA. Individuals will be crossed trained and must be open to working day or swing shift.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Individuals will be responsible for a variety of functions within a warehouse environment including but not limited to:
- Cut steel to length
- Read and set orders per customer request.
- Able to read a tape measure down to 1/16th of an inch.
- Communicate effectively with rest of team.
- Willingness to fill in where needed
- Able to stand for long periods
- Need to be able to push pull bend and lift and bend over frequently throughout the day.
- Heavy lifting of 50lbs continuously throughout the day.
Pay: $21.00+ DOE
ABILITIES NEEDED IN PERFORMING JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform duties in a timely matter following the company’s safety policies
- Ability to recognize an unsafe condition and follow-up to correct said condition
- Work independently with limited supervision
- Must be able to lift and maneuver 50lbs. easily
- Ability and desire to perform tasks in a year round outdoor / indoor environment on all shifts.
- Possess strong communication skills, verbal and written
- We take walk in interviews Mon.-Fri from 9am-2pm
- Address: 1208 Washington Way, suite 130 Longview, WA
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632