Front Office Coordinator
Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Salary: $40,000-$45,000 Annual Salary
Front Office Coordinator Job Summary:
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a superb multi-tasking guru to join our busy team as a Front Office Coordinator. The Front Office Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that each touchpoint across the customer’s journey is engaging, efficient, and effective. It is the Front Office Coordinator’s responsibility to answer telephones, greet visitors, administer employment forms, skills evaluations, monitor the office’s appearance and participate in achieving the overall goals of the office.
Front Office Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Welcome all applicants and visitors promptly with a warm greeting.
- Create a positive first impression for all in-person and telephone connections.
- Determine callers’ needs and answer their questions, resolve issues, or route calls as necessary.
- Ensure all applicants in office receive a 5-star customer service experience.
- Manage overall in-person applicant flow in the office, keeping everything running as efficiently as possible.
- Administer skills evaluations and review for completion, providing instruction and encouragement.
- Document applications and related contact information in the Express automated system in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain confidentiality of all processed documents.
- Make outbound phone calls to new applicants lists.
- Assist with job fairs at Express or offsite locations as needed.
- Type correspondence, prepare mailings, and update mailing lists as needed.
- Collect timecards and assist with payroll related questions and processing.
- Ensure adequacy of all office supplies and forms.
- Assist in monitoring text messaging platform for incoming messages.
- Conduct business in accordance with Express Guidelines and applicable Federal/State Legal Guidelines.
- Work in accordance of the Express system.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the staffing and placement services offered by Express.
- Maintain an understanding of various employment-related documents and materials.
- Maintain working knowledge of federal and state employment law and regulations.
- Assist with recruiting efforts as assigned.
Schedule: 8:00am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday
Front Office Coordinator Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in customer-centric roles.
- Bilingual (Spanish) skills would be a plus.
- Great communication skills.
- Proactive and reliable disposition.
- Must be able to work effectively under stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage high volume of incoming phone calls.
- Ability to problem solve and utilize critical thinking skills.
- Enjoy and thrive at planning various scope of event projects.
- The ability to type and have a phone conversation at the same time.
- Strong typing and data entry abilities.
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn new technology.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player mindset.
- Consistently demonstrates high performance and goal achievement.
- Business acumen and ability to see the “big picture”.
- Shows compassion for others – internal team members, job seekers / associates, and client representatives.
- Strives to represent the Express Employment Professionals brand in a positive and uplifting manner.
- Committed to an environment of continuous learning and professional development.
- Send Mina your resume: Mina.Stallworth@Expresspros.com
- Give our office a call: (616) 281-0611 or call direct: (616) 608-9674
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time, On-site
Pay: $40,000-$45,000 annual salary based on experience
The Front Office Coordinator position comes with a robust benefits package
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519