Electronics Bench Technician
Located in Greenwood, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Johnson County company is looking to add an Electronics Bench Technician to their company!
- Very quiet, laid-back environment
- Great position for someone who is mechanically inclined, has knowledge of electronics or is interested in learning about electronics and enjoys working with your hands
- Electronics Technician will repair cable line distribution equipment, replace parts and ensure all necessary parts are secure for installation. Will also repair housings, motherboards and equipment chassis.
- $15.00-$17.00+/hour based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Excellent PTO package
- Tuition assistance
Schedule: 2nd shift opening
- Experience using electronic test equipment (digital volt meter, signal generator, network analyzer)
- Soldering and de-soldering skills.
- Basic mechanical experience, knowledge of PC operations and component level trouble shooting
- Company is open to someone who is eager and willing to learn
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143