Express Employment Professionals is assisting a growing company in Chanhassen that is looking for a great candidate for Direct Hire Mechanical Assembler. The ideal candidate will have good mechanical aptitude and experience with pump or automotive repair experience.
· Assemble new equipment.
· Pull existing rotor if change is required and replace with rotor specified.
· Parts range from 1 to 100 pounds. Multiple parts may be required per assembly.
· Fasteners need to be manually torqued up to 150 ft lbs.
· Attach and align any additional equipment needed to base frame. Equipment ranges in weight from 100-500 lbs. Overhead crane to be used on heavy items
· Install couplings, belts, and guards if required.
· Manual adjustment of equipment will be required.
· Repair pumps returned from customers.
· Service pumps that are not working correctly. Remove and replace rotors, replace seals, replace bearings, clean and scrape surfaces, drain and refill oil reservoirs.
· Replace worn parts and test before shipping back to customer.
· Documentation reporting of the evaluation.
· Test stand operation
· Execute Performance testing on equipment per customer request
· Keep work area (bench,floor) clean and orderly throughout the day to ensure safe, clean working conditions.
· HS Diploma/GED
· Pump or automotive repair experience desired
· Good mechanical aptitude
The Direct Hire Mechanical Assembly position is day shift M-F from 7am-3:30pm with the pay of $20-26/hr DOE. If you are interested apply to www.expresschan.com