Maintenance - Facilities
Located in Bradenton, FL
Facility Associates needed to maintain multi-site buildings in the Bradenton area. Pay is based on experience.
- Repair, replace, restore interior and exterior of buildings.
- Maintain and repair with paint, concrete, sheet rock, metal and wood materials as needed.
- Safely use hand and power tools as needed.
- Perform manual labor; work outside in adverse weather conditions at times.
- Measure correctly; know how to read a tape measure.
- Work unscheduled times for emergency calls; may be late PM/early AM hours
- Use manual and pneumatic tools for carpentry, concrete and plumbing.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.; Wear PPE
- Full movement of bending, stooping, walking, reaching, pulling, stretching, grasping, lifting, and climbing
- Background check & drug test required, drug free workplace.
- CDL-B; company will pay for CDL
- HS Diploma or GED
Positions are FT; benefits once hired on with Client. Apply online at bradentonjobs.net OR call Express at 941-753-0034 to complete an application over the phone.
Express Office: Bradenton
5895 53rd Avenue East
Bradenton, FL 34203