Material Handler/Hilo Driver
Located in Kentwood, MI
Material Handler/Hilo Driver Job Summary:
We are looking to fill a Material Handler/Hilo Driver position at an automotive supplier in the Kentwood area. This company has a strong culture of trust, loyalty, and dedication. They invest in their employees because they are this company’s greatest asset. There are multiple opportunities for long-term growth with this company and they also offer a complete benefits package with medical, dental, and vision, 401(k), vacation time and tuition reimbursement.
Material Handler/Hilo Driver Responsibilities:
- Operating a sit-down hilo and pallet jacks to move materials
- Identify and label all resins according to weight, date and material type
- Supply and properly load the production line with material
- Assure material lines are hooked up and feeding properly
- Assists with grinding and sifting the regrind as instructed
- Removing finished goods to shipping areas
- Pulling product from the warehouse
- Putting product away in the warehouse
- Unloading and Loading semi-trailers
- Operating scanners
- Counting goods
- Assist Techs with tasks as requested including taking dew points, assisting with mold changes...
- Willing to assist with other tasks as assigned
This is a fast-paced environment and requires confident operators.
Schedule & Pay:
- 3rd shift 10:25pm-6:30am. Must be able to work 7 days per week and work extra hours.
Material Handler/Hilo Driver Qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ experience operating a forklift
- Computer experience is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs on an ongoing basis
- Ability to walk and stand for duration of shift
- Great work ethic
- Quick Apply Here
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give our office a call: 616-281-0611
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10. Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Kentwood, MI
Position Type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519