Printing Press Operator
Located in Wyoming, MI
Printing Press Operator Job Summary: A Wyoming-based printing company is seeking an experienced press operator to run a large printing press operation on 2nd shift. This is an opportunity to join a growing industry in a company that values workplace culture as a direct hire employee.
Printing Press Operator Requirements:
- Operate the press at optimum performance output without sacrificing quality.
- Correctly bend plates, set up color and adjust registration to meet customer expectations.
- Vigilantly check for color registration issues, overall color quality deviations and all print defects for each job.
- Complete the required job documentation and data entry into Avanti.
- Perform regular maintenance on the press and related machinery including pumps, compressors and rollers.
- Monitor supplies inventory of press operation supplies.
Schedule: 2nd shift and 3rd shift roles available, some Saturdays and overtime required.
Pay: $25.00-$28.00/HR, based on experience
Printing Press Operator Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience setting up and operating a printing press required
- Knowledge and experience setting up multiple printers preferred
- Ability to work independently requiring only training for company procedures and standards
- Ability to self-monitor and meet production goals
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills are necessary
- Quick Apply Here
- Send us your resume: Kaylee.Cooper@ExpressPros.com
- Give our office a call: 616-281-0628 (direct) or 616-281-0611 (main)
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10, Wyoming, MI 49519, Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Wyoming, MI
Position Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519