Quality Assurance Specialist
Located in Indianapolis, IN
- Complete inspections according to prescribed parameters
- Ensure conformance of material received to drawing specifications
- Determine disposition of nonconforming material
- Assist with QC returns inspection
- Track inspection activity & communicate status/results with supervisor
- Process development and process management/adherence
- Perform minor rework/disassembly
Location: Indianapolis, IN West
Position Type: Evaluation to hire
Schedule: 8:00am-4:30 pm Monday-Friday. (some flexibility on hours)
- Knowledge of forklifts: parts application, component function, and basic knowledge of mechanical function is ideal
- Read prints/technical specifications & interpret standards
- Use of common measurement tools, e.g. calipers
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal
- A high school diploma or GED will be required.
How to apply:
Call (317) 297-2341 to request an interview from an Express recruiter.
Office: 6233 Corporate Drive Indianapolis, IN 46278; near the 71st street exit of 465 on the NW side of Indianapolis.
Express Office: Indianapolis (West)
6233 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278