Located in Salisbury, MD
Salary: $70k - 90k +structured bonuses
Express is a full service staffing and recruiting firm with an international presence and local ownership. Our location services the Delmarva Peninsula from Chestertown, MD to Wallops Island, VA, and Bay to Ocean. We assist local companies in hiring qualified individuals for their openings in office, commercial, industrial, and medical settings, including temporary, evaluation hire and direct hire placements. Expand your search with Express!
Our client in Salisbury, MD is seeking a Service Advisor.
Salary: $70,000-$90,000 plus structured bonuses. Base Salary will be based on education and experience. RELOCATION PACKAGE INCLUDED
A Service Advisor’s primary role is to assist the lead financial advisors on client relationships. This includes 1) meet with clients during annual review process and on as needed basis 2) assisting lead advisors in developing cash-flow and planning and forecasting reports as needed 3) creating and managing the client annual review process 4) assisting with investment research and individual client recommendations. A Service Advisor is expected to work towards enhancing their sales and business development skills in an effort to move towards a lead advisor role.
Career Paths: Should the team member meet all the job duties and requirements of the position the expected career path is that they can move into a Lead Financial Advisor role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with specific clients for annual financial review
- Develop cash-flow based planning and forecasting reports for specific client planning objectives
- Manage annual review process, document and plan creation
- Assist in investment committee research and responsibilities
- Grow business development skills
As with any small company job duties have a tendency, and need, to be fluid at times to ensure the company runs smoothly. Because of this the employee should be prepared to assist other departments with different job duties as the need arises to ensure the team effort is executed successfully.
- Finance / Accounting Degree/Related Education AND4 Yrs of Experience (e.g. Financial Advice, Finance, Banking, Tax Preparation, etc.)
- Licensing: Series 7, 63,65 or 66 and SIE required
- CFP or higher credentials required
- Computer Skills
- Very Proficient in, Excel, Spreadsheet, and Client-Relationship Management Software (CRM).
- Experience with Financial Planning Software (Naviplan, MoneyGuide Pro or similar) a plus
- Experience with Trading, rebalance or investment management software a plus
- Experience with Design Programs (Adobe Photoshop or similar software) a plus.
- Organizational Skills and Attention to Detail
Express Office: Easton
29466 Pintail Drive
Easton, MD 21601