TUO Press Operator
Located in Texarkana, AR
Position: TUO Press Operator
Location: Texarkana, AR
Hours: 7a-7p or 7p-7a
Apply Now: Expresstexarkana.com
* TUO Calibration checks, accountable for weekly mini set checks and daily three tire repeatability check.
* TUO Machine check, performs duties required to complete the TUO check list each shift.
* No read/Grind Inspection station, Rotates duties between TUO and Grind line and/or relieves current grind line operator for breaks and lunch.
* Attends Alarms, Sorter stoppages and out of Q condition.
* Responds to poor grind quality reported by grind line operator, makes appropriate grinder setup changes as needed.
* Housekeeping, maintains a clean and orderly work station.
* Adjusting tire flow (TUO reassignment when needed) due to unscheduled TUO downtime.
* Monitor individual TUO reject conveyors, assuring proper documentation is on sidewall of tire before forwarding to reclass.
* Request electronics, electrical and or mechanical support through the MAPS maintenance system.
* Attend to conveyor malfunctions and stock jams to maintain production flow.
* Regularly cross check tires on other uniformity machines to insure that good tires are not downgrades or bad tires passed.
* Runs CV check tires for radial department, record reading, and call results to appropriate people.
* Runs over sample for Quality Systems and records readings.
*Assists Electronic, Electrical and Mechanical Technicians in trouble shooting uniformity machines.
*Checks dust collector once per shift and empties dust barrels as necessary.
* May, on occasion, be required to perform duties other than those specified in this job description. Performs other related functions.
* This job is non-exempt as to overtime pay requirements.
This position requires a person who can withstand HOT temps and very physically demanding.
Express Office: Texarkana
3206 Jefferson Avenue
Texarkana, AR 71854