TUO Press Operator
Located in Texarkana, AR
Position: TUO Press Operator
Location: Texarkana, AR
Pay: $16/hr with outstanding benefits
Hours: 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
Apply Now: Expresstexarkana.com
- TUO Calibration checks, accountable for weekly mini set checks and daily three tire repeatability check.
- TUO Machine check, performs duties required to complete the TUO check list each shift.
- No read/Grind Inspection station, Rotates duties between TUO and Grind line and/or relieves current grind line operator for breaks and lunch.
- Attends Alarms, Sorter stoppages and out of Q condition.
- Responds to poor grind quality reported by grind line operator, makes appropriate grinder setup changes as needed.
- Housekeeping, maintains a clean and orderly work station.
- Adjusting tire flow (TUO reassignment when needed) due to unscheduled TUO downtime.
- Monitor individual TUO reject conveyors, assuring proper documentation is on sidewall of tire before forwarding to reclass.
- Request electronics, electrical and or mechanical support through the MAPS maintenance system.
- Attend to conveyor malfunctions and stock jams to maintain production flow.
- Regularly cross check tires on other uniformity machines to insure that good tires are not downgrades or bad tires passed.
- Runs CV check tires for radial department, record reading, and call results to appropriate people.
- Runs over sample for Quality Systems and records readings.
- Assists Electronic, Electrical and Mechanical Technicians in trouble shooting uniformity machines.
- Checks dust collector once per shift and empties dust barrels as necessary.
- May, on occasion, be required to perform duties other than those specified in this job description. Performs other related functions.
- This job is non-exempt as to overtime pay requirements.
Express Office: Texarkana
3206 Jefferson Avenue
Texarkana, AR 71854